International Conference on
"Biodiversity, Climate Change Assessment and Impact on Livelihood"
Tribhuvan University (Central Department of Botany) (TU), Nepal, Agriculture and Forestry University (AFU), Nepal, City University of New York (CUNY), USA, and Institute for Global Agriculture and Technology Transfer (IGATT), USA are jointly organizing International Conference on Biodiversity, Climate Change Assessment and Impacts on Livelihood from January 10-12, 2017. Please find attached the announcement of the conference. For regular update, please check the conference website (http://icbcl>17.org) and for any query please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Following are the themes of conference:
· Agriculture and Livestock: Climate resilient cropping; Modeling crop distribution and production; Integrated pest management; Soil, water and nutrient management; Small-scale and sustainable agro-business.
· Climate Change: Climate science and modeling; Impacts and adaptation assessment; Hazard prediction and preparedness.
· Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services: Status, threats and management of biodiversity; Biological invasions; Carbon sequestration; Payment for ecosystem services; Ecosystem-based adaptation.
· Water Resource Management: Hydrologic modeling; Snow and glaciers; Water governance; Efficiency and innovation.
· Gender and Livelihood: Nutrition, health and well-being; Environmental justice; Development for marginalized groups; Women's empowerment and enterprises.
Please submit Abstracts through EasyChair system
For detail see the conference website: http://icbcl>17.org
Abstracts should be related to the theme of the conference and should not exceed 250 words.
• Abstract submission: 15 September 2016
• Abstract selection notification: 30 September 2016
• Early bird registration: 30 November 2016
• Paper submission by February 15, 2017